Skip to main content

If at any time, the City desires to surplus and dispose of a Significant Parcel of Real Property, the City Recorder shall provide reasonable notice. The City Council, following the provision of reasonable notice, shall hold a public hearing to allow for public comment on the proposed disposition of the property in question.

(Ord. No. 05-53 Enacted 12/06/2005)